Title of the position: Trade Show Organizer
location of work: 5005 Rue Jean-Talon Ouest, Montreal, QC, Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent position
Work condition: 35 hours per week on 6 hours during daytime and 1 hours in the evening per day.
Wage and Benefits: Salary 27$/hour to start, with benefits and a retirement plan, Bonus based on performance.
language of work: basic English reading and writing
1, Formulate the development strategy plan of the new projects in target market in various industry segments, and make timely adjustments according to changes in the internal and external environment. After the approval of the General Director, organize and supervise the projects and marketing implementation of the strategy.
2, Meet with trade and professional associations and other groups to promote and discuss conference, convention and trade show services in Asian countries.
3, Meet with Asian country governmental sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets and to review administrative procedures and progress of events.
4, Responsible for the investigation of new exhibition projects, conducting feasibility analysis, writing project plans, and initiating new projects.
5, Co-ordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, conference and other facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, special needs requirements, audio-visual equipment, printing and security4, Perform assigned exhibition projects, coordinate all aspects of resources, and ensure project implementation.
6, Hire, train and supervise support staff required for exhibition project implementation, adjust the project direction, ensure the good operation of the project, and realize the project profit.
7, Ensure compliance with required by-laws in Asian countries.
- Minimum 10 years international exhibition service or organizing experience.
- Minimum 5 years team leader experience in exhibition companies.
- University or above diploma.
- Familiar all procedure from start to finish a trade show project.
- Work conscientiously and prudently, have a sense of responsibility, have good professional ethics and accomplishments, and have a sense of teamwork and service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with lots of changes, and strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, able to work under pressure and good teamwork ability
- Good team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic English communication understand and able to reply emails in English. Ability of communication with Asian agents, exhibitors, visitors, associations, governments and clients is a big asset.
- Able to travel and visit international trade shows for the project promotion based on company needs.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.